Patent protection may be obtained by Estonian national patents, or by entering PCT application into national phase in Estonia, by validation of granted European patent in Estonia, or, in the future (2023 June) by the European Unitary patent.
Our services cover from advice and protection strategy, filing and prosecution of patent applications up to renewal.
- Patent Attorneys of Ustervall can act as your representatives before the Estonian Patent Office and the European Patent Office
- Filing and prosecution of Estonian patent applications and utility model applications
- Filing and prosecution of national phase of PCT applications in Estonia
- Filing and prosecution of European patent applications, PCT applications and national patent applications worldwide via our cooperation partners
- Validation of European patents in Estonia
- Advice on patent search
- Representation before the Industrial Property Board of Appeal in Estonia
- Infringement actions, Cease and Desist Letters, Customs actions applications
- Advice on licensing, preparation of licence and assignment agreements
- Due diligence
Representation before the Estonian Patent Office: A person with no residence, seat or commercial or industrial enterprise operating in Estonia must authorize a patent attorney as a representative before the Estonian Patent Office.